[pmwiki-users] placing a picture into a border

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 11 11:30:30 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 05:27:52PM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like place a picture into a graphical "classic frame" with a
> border and I do not know how to adjust this border tightly to the picture.
> Here I run beta 46
> Is the engine prepared for this?

Using border inside the >>...<< markup puts the border on the div, not
on the image.  You'll probably need to do this with css.  In
pub/css/local.css or somewhere else appropriate, use:

    .imageborder img { border: 1px solid black; }

Then whenever you want an image with a border, you can do:

    %imageborder align=left height=227% http://www.scoid.net/projekte/scoid.jpg

or