[pmwiki-users] Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image Placement

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sat Jul 9 02:43:45 CDT 2005

On Saturday 09 July 2005 14:14, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Today's Topics:
(snip...)
>   11. Re: Re: Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image Placement (H. Fox)

> Message: 11
> Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:14:01 -0700
> From: "H. Fox" <haganfox at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Re: Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image
> 	Placement

(snip...)

> combined with %align=right% and %align=right% seems to work nicely in
> PmWiki 2.  Those margin values were arrived at through experimentation
> in the version 1 wiki.
>
> Hagan

Hagan,

"combined with %align=right% and %align=left%"  -- no?  Would %align=center%
work, too?

BTW, in my very limited experience with clients on our pcug-pmwiki
(http://www.pcug.org.au/oss/2/pmwiki.php),
I had some users asking about the margin around pictures and claiming that
this was the most important feature that was missing from pmwiki.  So IMHO it
would be a worth-while feature in the "out of the box" pmwiki.

My home pmwiki (on localhost) is beta40 (and will probably be updated
tonight) , but the pcug-pmwiki is still beta36. I have grown scared of
updating, but will do so to get the "margin around pictures" for our users.

I am struggling with gradual deterioration of my memory and deeply felt
urgency to to learn many aspects of computing and of life.  I am still at the
door of learning php, but the door is merely just ajar so please forgive me
for not jumping in with coding suggestions.

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila  http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila