[pmwiki-users] Re: Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image Placement

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 8 20:34:38 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 06:27:13PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > float= isn't defined as a valid wikistyle by default.  You can
> > enable it with
> >
> >    $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'float';
>
> Is there a reason it's not defined by default?  (Related: Is there a
> reason I shouldn't enable it?)
>
> Making the above wikistyle definition possible "out of the box" would
> be an improvement.

I didn't put it in because I couldn't think of any obvious uses
for it, and because it felt like it might be a little "dangerous".

So, PmWikiPhilosophy #3 kicked in and I chose to wait until there
was a definite need for it.  I'm not quite sure this particular
instance is sufficient need, but I'll consider it.  :-)