[pmwiki-users] $_SESSION[] in ?action=diag

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 8 17:38:12 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 12:35:06AM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> >>I suggest inserting a call to session_start() in scripts/diag.php, so
> >>that the code reads like this:
> >
> >Good idea.  Done, added for the next beta release.
>
> I just found that all calls to session_start are prefixed by @ - seems
> like an even better idea for diag.php.

Yes; for some reason PHP complains with a warning if session_start
is called twice.  (Personally, I wish it would just be a no-op if
the session has already started.  And I also wish there was a way
to know if a session has already started, but PHP doesn't seem to
tell us that either.)

I've now added the '@'.