SV: [pmwiki-users] WikiForms issues

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Fri Jul 8 11:01:36 CDT 2005

Yes, this works fine and takes away some of the extra space - thank you.

However, there is still one line too much for my taste, this comes from extra lines on the source pages (I prefer the overview on the read page for the structure on the source page, since there is also the option to edit the structured form). Compare e.g. http://orgprints.org/wiki/Issues/00015 with http://orgprints.org/wiki/Issues/00012, on the latter I removed the extra lines on the source page manually and I think this looks much better.

If you have a different opinion - is it possible to remove this extra line by hacking the script?

Kind regards
Hugo