[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta41 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 7 11:30:38 CDT 2005

I've just released pmwiki-2.0.beta41.  This release includes the following
changes:

* Provides the %value=% wikistyle, which allows an author to specify
  the value of a list item, as in:

    # %item value=25%  twenty-five
    # twenty-six
    # twenty-seven

* Adjusts the output of (:attachlist:) to include thousands separators
  in file sizes.

* Fixes a small bug with $UploadDir for people who have '.' characters
  in the upload directory path.

This release also includes support for nested Keep()s.... but as I
write this release message I'm thinking I may need to revise the
implementation details a bit.  At any rate, basic nested Keep() functionality
is now officially supported.

Comments, questions, suggestions always welcomed.