[pmwiki-users] variables for customization

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Jul 7 10:15:14 CDT 2005

At 2005-07-07  04:57 PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz is rumored to have said:
>*sigh*
>
>Sorry, I'm giving up.
>
>I'm not going to document PmWiki internals anymore. For whatever reasons,
>the discussions that ensue take far too much time for too little gain.

The discussion of PmWiki internals and PHP variable names is way beyond my
present PHP skills, so I have just been glancing at the emails as they go
by. However, I greatly appreciate the efforts of all the contributors to
clarify these issues and the documentation. Thanks to all for your efforts
to improve PmWiki!

Signed
A grateful non-PHP-expert and PmWiki user,

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668