[pmwiki-users] All pages show "Page last modified on January 01, 1970, at 01:00 AM"

thierry.vanderschueren at banksys.be thierry.vanderschueren at banksys.be
Wed Jul 6 08:35:58 CDT 2005

I have the same problem. I installed the beta40 on my intranet a few days
ago and although the Recent Changes are displayed correctly, the
$LastModified variable displays 01/01/1970 01:00 AM.

Moreover, I noticed that the search feature does not work either. It returns
"$Group/$Name" (see screnshot).

Thierry