[pmwiki-users] Commentbox - changing css or font on box

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Jul 5 19:20:26 CDT 2005

On Tuesday, 5 July 2005 2:58 AM, Hans <design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>Monday, July 4, 2005, 3:40:37 PM, K.A.Bouton wrote:
>> That was what I was thinking. I've been trying to figure out where in the
>> commentbox code to add the beginning and end div but can't
>figure it out.
>
>I don't think the script offers a way, since it is posting wikipage
>markup, and not html.

I have been holding off adding this capability until there is some
certainty about how PmWiki will handle divs. It would be entirely
possible to create a div wiki markup that wraps all comments in

on output. But it seems to me better to use whatever mechanism
PmWiki intends to support. If there is agreement on the form of
markup, eg

    (:div class=fubar:) ... (:divend:)

then I'll implement it in the commentbox script. The result would
be a single <div> before all comments and a </div> after.

The presence of such markup may actually make the script slightly
simpler, so I support the proposal in principle.

--
JR