[pmwiki-users] bad link

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jul 2 10:47:25 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 02:24:08PM +0200, malexism wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> >Check out the locale settings on the system.
>
> Thanks. It's a poor and cheap server, I think it's impossible to ask.
>
> Maybe an option in PmWiki, witch convert all letters in low 127-ascii
> for internal pages names, should be usefull ?

I might be able to come up with something there...but it still
wouldn't solve the problem you have with migrating pages from the
old server to the new, because the pagefiles all have non-ascii
characters in the name.  There would have to be a way of handling
those as well, unless an admin is somehow foresightful enough to
turn on the "convert to ascii" option when the wiki is first set up.