[pmwiki-users] Blocklist2 Catch-22

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 1 21:26:59 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:08:22PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> Now that I have Blocklist2 installed, and Main.Blocklist populated with
> drug names, I have run into a problem.
>
> I cannot edit Main.Blocklist to add new terms because it contains blocked
> terms, and it won't let me save the page.
>
> How do I get around this Catch-22??

Hmm.  The blocklist.php script explicitly doesn't block because of
terms in Main.Blocklist -- it allows those through.  (It will still block
on IP address, however, so if you add your IP address or address range
to Main.Blocklist you're prevented from making any changes to the page.)

So, as I read the code there must be something else blocking the post
besides the terms on the page.  I'll be glad to help troubleshoot, of
course.