[pmwiki-users] Request for ideas -- edit page improvements

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Mon Jan 31 13:51:01 CST 2005

To explain why i think there is some need for simpler table manipulation:
- the PmWiki Features list, simple table scheme :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWikiFeatures?action=edit

- A list of listserv references, which was initially in simple table
scheme, but was later changed to advanced table, due to difficulties to
manage it:
http://www.rouzeau.net/w/z.php5?n=Ressources.ListesDeDiffusion?action=edit

That may also help to understand why i wanted to have a full width
editing...

Though, in both case, the content of each cell is wide because of the
links, so it is not easy to define a good system (a clickable cell,
which open its own individual editing window ?).

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>