[pmwiki-users] sample config

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sun Jan 30 12:08:07 CST 2005

using the sample config I get an error when I enable the included
scripts (like: include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php'); )

The reason is that I'm using wiki farm directories which are placed at
the same level like the pmwiki installation directory:

/somewhere/pmwiki/
/somewhere/farmfield/index.php
/somewhere/farmfield/local/
/somewhere/farmfield/wiki.d/

etc.
It works well, if you just using the base installation without any
wikifarmfields.

I suggest to use

include_once('$FarmD/scripts/urlapprove.php');

in the nsample-config.php so that a basic installation is running with
wiki-farms setup like I described above as well.

Knut