[pmwiki-users] Switching languages

claude at montpetit.net claude at montpetit.net
Thu Jan 27 15:10:30 CST 2005

I think I found my own answer. Adding this to my config.php did the job:

   if ($Group == 'PmWikiFr') {
     XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPage');
   }else {
     XLPage('en','PmWikiEn.XLPage');
   }

This could be geralized but I get the idea. It allows me to set two
branches on my site:

   http://example.com/en
   http://example.com/fr

One group per language I want to support.

If this is not a good way to do this, please let me know.

Claude.

--

  C l a u d e   M o n t p e t i t

       claude at montpetit.net