[pmwiki-users] is there a mail-archiving script?

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Wed Jan 26 09:03:52 CST 2005

Has anyone written a mail-archiving script for PmWiki? Is such a thing
possible? (Anything is possible according to John Rankin. ;-)

I post a fair number of questions to this list and I like to keep the
replies all in a local mail folder. I thought it would be convenient if I
could forward the mail to PmWiki or have some relatively painless way of
building pages from the mail (the whole folder full, perhaps). It might be
organized by subject and I could go in later and clean it up - if needed.

Has anyone done this, or tried it and found it unwieldy?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668