[pmwiki-users] 500 Error when saving large wiki pages

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:24:52 CST 2005

B"H

I don't know if this is exactly the right place to ask (this my be
better directed to my web hoster), but I don't even know where to
start looking for a solution.

When trying to save large wiki pages, I sometimes (probably about 50%
of the time) get 500 Internal server errors. A quick look at my server
log tells me this:
"Premature end of script headers: /home/otterpro/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php"

The page I am trying to save
(http://otterprojectonline.info/pmwiki/FirstLines/Gunsmoke) is over
3500 lines. I don't seem to have a problem with the smaller lines.

This is probably a problem with my web host's settings, but what
should I be looking at?

Thanks for any help,
Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.