[pmwiki-users] Help creating a custom style?

Jonathan Smith jon at readingroom.com.au
Tue Jan 25 00:35:03 CST 2005

Hello

I'd like to make a custom style that defines a width and font-style attribute.

I've tried:

$WikiStyle['pagequote']['width'] = '400';
$WikiStyle['pagequote']['font-style'] = 'italic';

in both the config and wikistyle.php files but no luck.

Only the font-style attribute gets displayed. I feel like the answer may
lie in the wikistylecss[] but I don't understand it.

If you reply please bear in mind that I have no PHP skill at all so I may
get easily confused. :)

Thanks a lot
Jon

Jonathan Smith | Reading Room Sydney
16/101 Locomotive Workshop | Australian Technology Park | Eveleigh | NSW 1430
T: +61 (0)2 8374 5050 | F: +61 (0)2 8374 5060 | E: j.smith at readingroom.com.au
SYDNEY / LONDON / MANCHESTER
www.readingroom.com.au

Ranked 5th in UK - Digital Media, Design High Flyers (Design Week 2004)

Finalist Charity and Voluntary Sector - raceforlife.org (NMA Effectiveness
Awards 2004)

Best UK Design Agency (Webspace Awards 2002)

Best B2C eCommerce Site– thetrainline.com (Webspace Awards 2002)

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain
privileged
information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy,
distribute or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. Any opinion
expressed in this
e-mail does not necessarily represent the opinion of Reading Room Pty Ltd.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.