[pmwiki-users] include...

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Mon Jan 24 15:27:54 CST 2005

At 2005-01-24  09:16 PM +0000, Hans Bracker is rumored to have said:
>Monday, January 24, 2005, 8:40:02 PM, malexism wrote:
>
> > I tried <!--file:http://sameserver.com/blabla/file.ext--> in
> > pmwiki.tmpl, but the include don't appears, even in the source of the
> > page (in the browser), or like an error.
>

>FAQ: SSI (Server Side Includes)
>http://www.andreas.com/faq-ssi.html

I am not sure if this is a relevant reference, other than for understanding
the concept of server side includes.

The web server can only use one handler to process and serve the page - so
if the page is already handled by PHP, then SSI directives will be ignored.
The converse also applies.

Or do I completely misunderstand Apache? Can it "resubmit" a processed page
to a second handler? How do I do that?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/