[pmwiki-users] how does one encode "file:" link in a wiki page?

malexism (f) malexism at free.fr
Mon Jan 24 13:33:02 CST 2005

Hello,

I am new too, and my english is... primitive :-)

I read this list 5 or 6 days ago, I have read the documentation, but !
I can't find the way to include some html code in the pmwiki.tmpl file ;
I have to share parts of pages from a site, for example a header or some
  menus, in the pmwiki part of this web site. I do not want to include
in the tmpl file an extract of a pmwiki page, but static external html.

thanks.

marc-alexis

P.S. : wiki phylosophy is a revelation for me, for the usage I want to
make of it, and pmwiki seems a simple but powerfull solution.
So : Bravo !

--

M.Alexis.M
http://www.malexism.com/o/