[Pmwiki-users] RecentChanges refers to .self

Hochstrasser Benedikt bhoc at pentagroup.ch
Mon Jan 24 06:31:55 CST 2005

Hi all,

I have set up an RSS feed for my page, fed via Main.AllRecentChanges.
I noticed that Main.AllRecentChanges includes 'itself' which is a bit
annoying because sometimes I want to remove unimportant changes from
that RecentChanges list, thus updating AllRecentChanges.

Is there a way to stop "RecentChange" pages from showing up in
RecentChanges?
(I thought I'd ask before going after the source <g>)

Version is pmwiki-1.0.14

Oh yes, when did you say was the housewarming party? ;-)

--
Ben