[Pmwiki-users] Re: page deletion password (was: Re: Creating Groups)

chr@home.se chr
Sat Jan 22 07:31:19 CST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 11:30:26AM -0800, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> > B"H
> >
> > Where do we put deletepage.php?
> > in the scripts/ directory?
>
> Like most Cookbook recipes, they should generally be placed in the
> cookbook/ directory, so they can't be accidentally overwritten by
> future PmWiki scripts.  However, you can place it wherever you're
> most comfortable.  :-)

Just a thought, but for some reason I started putting my downloaded
cookbook recipes in

	<pmwiki-dir>/local/recipes

instead of using <pmwiki-dir>/cookbook. Can't remember why, but I like it
that way. Can anyone come up with some reasons for why it'd be better
keeping them in <pmwiki-dir>/cookbook?   (I'm wondering if my way is
better, or if I should change...)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr