[Pmwiki-users] Sample Text supposed to be highlighted after hitting button?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jan 21 21:47:46 CST 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 12:57:01PM -0800, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> I was reading the changelog for pmwiki 2.0beta18 and it mentioned:
> -Modified guiedit code so that the sample text is highlighted after
> hitting a button (makes it easy to locate and overwrite existing
> sample text).
>
> I can't seem to replicate this behavior. I click on the gui edit
> buttons and the text shows up, but it is not highlighted. I tried on
> both my wiki and pmwiki.org.

What browser are you using?  Not all browsers support this behavior
yet (although I'm working on it) -- it depends on what text selection
interfaces the browser provides in Javascript.