[Pmwiki-users] custom wikistyle -- help?

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Fri Jan 21 13:51:56 CST 2005

I'm trying to add a block wikistyle called "commentary" to my
config.php.  I want it to style multiple paragraphs if required, and
have:
- background-color #f8dce1
- border 1px dotted #ea97a4
- margin 1em

After reading http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomWikiStyles, I
tried adding this to config.php:
$WikiStyle['commentary']['apply'] = 'block'
$WikiStyle['commentary']['background-color'] = '#f8dce1'
$WikiStyle['commentary']['margin'] = '1em'
$WikiStyle['commentary']['border'] = '1px dotted #ea97a4'

The wiki (v2 beta 19) doesn't like it:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in
C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\live_conversion\local\config.php
on line 17

Line 17 is the background colour.  If I comment that out, then I get
the same error, but for line 18, and so on for line 19.  I can't
figure out what I'm doing wrong from the docs or wikistyles.php.

Forgive me for any evident frustration; I am converting a v1 wiki,
setting up wikifarms, splitting the old material into 2 sites,
customizing the farm and fields, figuring out workarounds to blikify
one field until Pm's solution is available, and designing new skins,
more or less all at the same time.

Bronwyn