[Pmwiki-users] mail blacklisted again

Tom Cato Amundsen tca
Fri Jan 21 09:41:28 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:20:55PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> For anyone who happens to get this -- unfortunately it looks as though
> the web hosting provider that hosts the pmichaud.com mailing lists
> has once again managed to become blacklisted by spamcop.net.
> As a result, some mail hosts will refuse to receive email from
> the mailing lists (and indeed, from my account until I find
> an alternate way to send mail).
>
> Sorry for the problems -- I'm now in the process of complaining quite
> loudly to my web hosting provider.  On another topic -- anyone know
> of a good web hosting service?  I'm rapidly becoming disappointed
> with my current one.

I'm quite satisfied with micfo.com, but I have only used them for
a few weeks, so I don't know if should recommend then yet.

They host www.solfege.org and vadso.kirken.no for me. The first server
they put me on has some hardware issues, but when I complained they
replied withing 10 minutes and had me moved to a new server in an hour
or two. And now everything works fine. You get get a free trial account.
It is activated instantly. Just remember to cancel it so you don't get
billed.

Tom Cato Amundsen <tca at gnu.org>                 http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training    http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/