[Pmwiki-users] Gemini Two preview

Han Baas hanbb
Fri Jan 21 03:51:48 CST 2005

I ike what you have done, but see a few problems. I'm using Mac OSX
10.3.7 with Safari 1.2.4. (Firefox on the Mac has the same problems)

*	The right menu bar doesn't float always on the right side of the
window. If the main text is narrow, then the right bar closes in.
Header and footer stay the full width of the window.
*	When the main text is wider then the window allows (or fixed widt),
this text flows through the right bar (see page Gemini/Aplloskin, where
the example of Main.Footer goes right through the R.Sibebar)
* 	The fact that text can flow UNDER the right sidebar does make the
layout unclear. It would suggest to extend the right bar to the bottom
of the window.
*	I like what you have done to the Edit page! Are you willing to
explain this?
*	For collors; I like a dark background (but that's just my taste) Look
at http://daringfireball.net/  for a good example.

Hope this is usefull,
Han