[Pmwiki-users] rewritten edit quickreference and text formatting rules

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Thu Jan 20 20:49:29 CST 2005

Because I'm a nutty perfectionist, I've rewritten my edit
quickreference and text formatting rules pages while prepping my new
site. (I'll be writing additions for the extended markup recipe, too,
once I figure it out.) I'm wondering if other people have comments or
suggestions.

http://arndis.godsong.org/bliki/field.php/PmWiki/BetterEditQuickref
http://arndis.godsong.org/bliki/field.php/PmWiki/BetterTextFormattingRules

I really liked the Instiki-style quickref someone once linked to, so I
tried to model it after that.  I want to style the quickref table
specially, but there doesn't seem to be a way to add an id or a class
attribute, and viewing source does not show me any other style hooks
to pick out the quickref alone.

By the way, this page index (http://red.instiki.org/list/) is a
fantastic Instiki feature.  Given the existence of refcount.php, could
PmWiki have something like this sometime?

Bronwyn