[Pmwiki-users] upgrade issue - include directive

chr@home.se chr
Thu Jan 20 07:12:42 CST 2005

Hi

Here's another upgrade issue. Some markup was converted into this:

	* [[Computer/sx-devel-ws]] -- \
	  (:include Computer.sx-devel-ws#desc:)

The original markup included only the paragraph (or line?) with the label
[[#desc]], but the converted markup (shown above) includes everything.
This results in a changed behaviour of course.

Open questions:

* How should [[include: Page#label]] be converted+
* What is the pmwiki2-markup for including only a paragraph?
* What is the pmwiki2-markup for including only one line after label?
  (A guess would be: (:include Page#label#1:), but I'm not sure...)

/Christian

PS. When I tried looking up the (:include:)-syntax, I noticed that
	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Directives

is rendered to wide on my screen (Opera/Linux). I don't know why though...
usually this happens when there is a 'code' markup with too long lines,
i.e. someone forgot a space at the beginning of line. This doesn't seem to
be the case here.

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr