[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Wade Hudson whudson
Wed Jan 19 23:56:30 CST 2005

Ciaran,

My apologies. You were right. I did not understand.

To test when it is necessary to use the Group Name, I just changed
[SelectEnvironment/Events]] to [[Events]], placed both in the Sandbox,
saved, and test tested to see if [[SelectEnvironment/Events]] worked
from the Sandbox.

Much to my surprise, it did. So, as Patrick just said, " the only place
where you need to include the group names is when
the target page appears in a different group."

Now I'll investigate Patrick's question about where this issue could be
clarified in the Help documents and reply to his email.

--Wade