[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro
Wed Jan 19 20:29:26 CST 2005

B"H
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:45:22 +0000, Hans Bracker <design at flutesong.net> wrote:

> just to add: if you do this and pasted your content into new pages,
> to delete the old pages have the single word "delete", (without "") in
> the page and save. make sure there are no spaces before or after this
> word.

Is there any way to stop users from being able to delete the page (but
still let admins delete a page if they need to)?

I could probably accomplish some kind of control by changing
$DeleteKeyPattern
(http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/EditVariables#DeleteKeyPattern) to
something strange that only I would know, but security by obscurity
never appealed to me.

Is there a way to limit the ability to delete pages?

Menachem