[Pmwiki-users] customizing password entry/error messages

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 18 15:31:27 CST 2005

At 2005-01-18  03:07 PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>(sigh)  For some reason I'm not a big fan of user account maintenance,
>or writing scripts to do such.  Maybe I did too much of that as a
>sysadmin (sigh).  But I should have something in place within the
>week.

Geez Patrick! Don't wear yourself out on this item on my account! I would
put my vote in as 3 - nice to have, but works fine as is.

In any case, the vast majority of my users (all???) are operating inside
protected realms already so this is a non-issue for them. I can track the
"bad guys" very easily, and they are all allowed to upload and edit anyway.
The only place I would use it is in my public Wiki.

So on third thought, remove my vote entirely! If I get desperate for this
function I will look at modifying the authorization function.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668