[Pmwiki-users] Cookbook/ImagesAutoResizing --> fatal error

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Sun Jan 16 14:42:38 CST 2005

Pierre Rouzeau a ?crit :

  Hello,

  The faulty line is :
  foreach (glob($UploadDir.'/zw_*') as $killfile) unlink ($killfile);

  This function is there to search all files corresponding to a pattern,
  in order to kill them. This function only exist for php 4.3.0 and over,
  and i should not have used it... sorry.

I have replaced the above and another similar line by a call to the
herebelow function :

function CleanDirZ($dir) {
   if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
     while (false !== ($file = readdir($handle))) {
       if (substr($file,0,3) == 'zw_') unlink ($dir.$file);
     }
     closedir($handle);
   }
}