[Pmwiki-users] Conditional styling when inserting a page

Hans Bracker design
Sun Jan 16 11:37:58 CST 2005

Sunday, January 16, 2005, 6:27:54 PM, Patrick wrote:
> I'm still working on a "good" standard way to do this.  So far the best
> I've come up with is to do something like the following in skin.php:

> if (PageExists(FmtPageName('$Group.RightBar', $pagename)) ||
>     PageExists('Main.RightBar')) {
> }

But the page might exist and it is empty, then for instance an empty
box will show. i got this right now without setting conditions.
I would like an empty page not to trigger the styling.
It is often usefull to just clear a page of content without actually
deleting it.
Any other way?

Best,
~Hans