[Pmwiki-users] setting a cookie with author name

Neil Herber nospam
Fri Jan 14 08:04:17 CST 2005

At 2005-01-14  02:41 PM +0000, Hans Bracker is rumored to have said:
>Friday, January 14, 2005, 2:21:45 PM, Neil wrote:
> >>add to your css file:
> >>   .wikimessage { color:red; }
>
> > I still cannot get this to work with the Beeblebrox-gila2 skin. Guess I
> > will have to switch to Gemini! ;->
>
>Alternatively to css you could add the style to the html tag in the
>$AuthorrequiredFmt in config.php:
>
>   $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
>   $AuthorRequiredFmt =  "<h3 class='wikimessage'
> style='color:red'>$[Please sign
>     your name in the author box before saving]</h3>";

Hans

Thanks again. This works with "the other skin", and I actually prefer this
method to fooling around with the CSS files for a few reasons:
* I like being able to customize the message.
* The customization will not be lost if the skin changes, either by
switching skins or updating an existing one.
* I like having all customizations in one easy-to-find place.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668