[Pmwiki-users] (All)RecentChanges not updating.

Hans Bracker design
Fri Jan 14 04:12:24 CST 2005

Friday, January 14, 2005, 4:02:43 AM, Robin wrote:

> I just noticed that my Main/AllRecentChanges and $Group/RecentChanges pages
> don't seem to be getting updated. As far as I can tell it has been since I
> moved to v2.0. Any thoughts about where I should start looking?

Is it possible that they are getting updated, but the changes are not
at the top of the list but further down? This happened to all my
upgrades to pmwiki 2. I edited by hand AllRecentChanges and
RecentChanges to bring it back into chronological order.

Best,
~Hans