[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.beta16 released w/missing guiedit.js file

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 11 11:38:05 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 04:37:47AM +1300, Robin wrote:
> I don't think the PmWiki listserver likes me much, it always takes a
> long time for mail to come through. I haven't seen the message I
> posted come through, let alone this that I'm replying to, yet.

Alas, it doesn't like me either (I often wait an hour or more before I
see my own posts), and I have a mail account on the same server!
It's just that there are 300+ subscribers to the list, and my webhosting
provider has some sort of limitations placed on the outgoing mail queue that
seems to cause messages to get hung up there.  I keep pointing it out
to them via a variety of trouble tickets, but so far we haven't been
able to identify the exact problem.