[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.beta16 released w/missing guiedit.js file

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 11 09:10:04 CST 2005

At 2005-01-12  04:37 AM +1300, Robin is rumored to have said:
> > Unfortunately, the answer is "No".
>I beg to differ! I gave it a try with the 'dropdown' skin, and it worked
>quite
>happily :) (I didn't think it would be so easy for me to try it, which is why
>I asked.)

But the original question was:
>Will this work off-the-bat with the skins on the PmWiki site?

and since it does not work with beeblebrox-gila2, the answer is "no"
-  although "maybe" might be more accurate.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668