[Pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta15 released w/GUI edit buttons

Neil Herber nospam
Mon Jan 10 21:55:34 CST 2005

At 2005-01-10  08:35 PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>The major addition
>in this release is the inclusion of graphical edit buttons in the "Edit Page"
>form, like those that have appeared lately on pmwiki.org.

Just installed b15 and found that my skin choice (beeblebrox-gila2) does
not display the edit buttons. Any hints as to where I should add the voodoo
incantations that will make the buttons appear? I do have $EnableGUIButtons
= 1; uncommented in my config file.

On a separate topic, is there some easy way of adding all the new bits in
sample-config to my config without a tedious scroll through? I found
several changes such as the refcount call syntax, the rss.php lines, and
(of course) the edit buttons. I am working on Windows boxes, so Unix
grepping is not an option - is it?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/