[Pmwiki-users] Upgrade issue, listing pages

chr@home.se chr
Mon Jan 10 06:43:53 CST 2005

Hi

In my sidebar (pmwiki 1) I had a link that could be used to list all pages
in a group (and all pages in the entire wiki). Here's how the code would
look like a'la PmWiki-2:

  [[Pages in {$Group}]] -> Main/SearchWiki?action=search&text={$Group}%2F]]

This tries to use the search functionality to list all pages in the
current group. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Any ideas?

The main purpose of this link is to let the users more easily find pages,
partly by letting them list of all pages, but also since the page is a
search page so they can keep entering search terms at the top.

I know that I could create a page called e.g. 'PageList' and in that page
write:

	(:pagelist group=SomeGroup:)

but I'd have to create one such page for each group which would be very
annoying. Thoughts?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr