[Pmwiki-users] Re: MailForm for PmWiki 2?

Oneida Kincaid oak
Thu Jan 6 23:02:30 CST 2005

Nils and Pm,

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MailForm
>
> Pm

Wow, thank you both for such a quick response! I can hardly believe that less
than 24 hours after I first wrote Nils, I've got the new version of MailForm
installed and working perfectly!

Patrick, you are absolutely awesome in terms of your work with PmWiki. I've
tried many CMS, blogging and wiki programs (including NewsPro, MovableType,
PhpNuke, etc.) as I've struggled to maintain a web site that has grown to an
almost unmanageable size over the last 4-5 years. PmWiki has been a delightful
surprise in terms of its overall program design, ease of installation and
customization, feature list, flexibility, documentation, and support. Thank
you, thank you! (I'm still migrating my site to PmWiki, but once it's public
I'll post it at PmWikiUsers.)

Oneida
(another Jared Diamond fan :)