[Pmwiki-users] Hi, I created something that stupid, that I just had to show here...

Paweł Różański pawel.rozanski
Wed Jan 5 11:26:58 CST 2005

Hi

My custom-markup is going bigger and bigger, and i don't have much
power here (my wiki server is on Pentium 200 which is used mainly as
firewall).

So i made a pmwiki cached system in .. about half hour !!  (my php
experience is only in doing a custom markup so far)
It uses .... 6 more lines :P Yep, this isn't optimized but it works
very well on my system. Requires PHP5, because i used simplest
functions :>

Simpy, it shows page from cache if there is one. If there is no cached
page it runs normal HandleBrowse construct, but PrintFmt uses a
file_put_contents to make a cached copy.

Post page :) deletes cached version, so it will be regenerated ......

I know it's a HACK, but it works fast in browse mode.. so i'll use it :>

Heh, i'll look into
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/FourOhFourCache :):) . But i
just wanted to check how hard is it :P

sorry for reading,