[pmwiki-users] Can't Edit Pages

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Mon Feb 28 22:34:14 CST 2005

At 2005-02-28  11:08 PM -0500, Josiah Ritchie is rumored to have said:
>Sure can, sorry I didn't think to include that before.
>
>http://josiah.ritchietribe.net/pmwiki-2.0.beta23/
>
>JSR/

Josiah

Whatever is going on on this site is beyond me! It looks like the
processing for edit has been hacked somehow. Your sandbox is full of "cheap
drug" ads, which I assume are not intentional. I tried restoring the
sandbox and editing it too and got nowhere.
I tried creating a new page (TestPage) with no luck. Hope this is a simple
problem!

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/