[pmwiki-users] creating pages

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 12:53:16 CST 2005

> > On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 08:30:38PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> did I understand it right ? so 1. to 3. is using pmwiki as an "output
> formatter" for data containing pmwiki-tags ? good idea ! sounds very
> interesting too, but I originally wanted to save the captured output, so
> it would be nice if you would give me that code.

I too would like a Markdown equivalent (see
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/) that I could use to turn
plain text files into (X)HTML at a moment's notice.  It'd be even
better if I could customize it with recipes and config.php, and/or
tell it to get its config from an existing wiki or wikifarm.

Installing PHP or Cygwin or something is no real trouble.  The
ultimate, of course, is to have my editor set up to properly highlight
wiki markup, and save text as HTML by converting the wiki markup and
then linking/embedding a stylesheet.

This isn't a high-priority item, but it would be lovely.

Bronwyn