[pmwiki-users] Password Anomaly

Wade Hudson whudson at igc.org
Sun Feb 20 13:06:31 CST 2005

I was using Firefox
After restarting, I clicked on my Firefox icon on my desktop.
Then I would close Firefox by clicking on the X in the top right.
I opened no other programs other than Word and Notepad.
Then I would click on my Firefox icon on my desktop.
I did not restart.

--Wade Hudson, Editor
  http://ProgressiveResourceCatalog.org