[pmwiki-users] Need help w/ clean URLs for wikifarm field in subdomain

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Feb 20 10:44:59 CST 2005

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 12:42:22PM -0800, Oneida Kincaid wrote:
> I've set up a wikifarm with three wikifields in three
> subdomains (e.g., www.garden.awok.org). Everything is
> working fine and I get clean URLs for the main domain (e.g.,
> www.awok.org/Main), except I can't get clean URLs to work
> for the wikifields in the subdomains.
>
> If possible, I'd like them to be like -
> http://www.garden.awok.org/Main

Actually, the mod_rewrite itself seems to be working just fine -- see

    http://www.garden.awok.org/PmWiki/PmWiki

So, the problem isn't mod_rewrite, it's simply that PmWiki is
generating the wrong urls because it doesn't have any idea what
the correct URL should be.  You should be able to fix this by
setting the following in your field's config.php:

   $ScriptUrl = '';

If that doesn't work, try setting $EnableDiag=1; in your config.php
and let me know and we can troubleshoot a bit further.