[pmwiki-users] Re: how to access variables from skin.php

mistyfire mistyfire at autograf.pl
Thu Feb 17 15:37:17 CST 2005

wow Thanks :))) I was just waiting to make use of this variable to make my
skin more universal than restrictive.

FIRSTLY: As the main contributor to "Cookbook/HorizontalMenu" I would request
if you could find some time for an IE fix so that menu stay put when the
mouse is over it. (not a pressure as I can see brower compatibility can be a
pain).

SECONDLY: Today after few hours of BrainTease I managed to work with the
menu's but with other LGPL'ed scripts. I have cut short the script to provide
as much needed. Seems to work much better with all eye-candy.
......I was wanting to know if Packaging this scripts with the my skin would
be OK to upload, and will the skin be set as usual.

I should be able to packages the first release Notebook2 skin in an hour or
so, though I plan to do a thorough code clean in next version.
Awaiting.