[pmwiki-users] RecentChanges not working

Varadarajan Mani-A19487 maniv at motorola.com
Wed Feb 16 19:48:22 CST 2005

Hello,

I just upgraded my PmWiki install from 1.x to 2.0beta21.
Since then, the RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges are
not reflecting post-upgrade changes. I noticed that
there are static pages in wiki.d such as Main.RecentChanges,
Main.AllRecentChanges, etc. I'm not sure if these are supposed
to be there or if they are supposed to be generated on
the fly. I removed these pages but then I just get a
"Describe RecentChanges" when I click on the appropriate link.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Mani