[pmwiki-users] page naming oddity or bug

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Thu Feb 10 09:08:31 CST 2005

I have a few odd things happening on my Windoze-based PmWiki version 2.0
beta 19.

When I do a search for "main/" I get two hits (WikiSandBox and WikiSandbox)
that take me to the same page. On those (that??) page(s), the titles match
the case of the link, but the content is identical. I can edit either one.

As an experiment, I created a page called Testpage which I then accessed
with the name TestPage. After editing TestPage, I discovered that Testpage
no longer existed. It had been replaced by TestPage. Looking in wiki.d/, I
could only find Main.TestPage.

Is this the way it is supposed to work??

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668