[pmwiki-users] Re: Unclear which 'restore'-link to press when restoring a page

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Mon Feb 7 16:35:13 CST 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > > "Edit page without above changes"
>
> I'm not in favor of having the "restore" capability be called "edit",
> because that's not the operation an author/editor is looking for.

I don't suppose there could be TWO buttons, one that goes to the
edit page, and another that is the equivalent of edit + save?

And since there seem to be many preferences for the button text,
how about making it a config.php item?

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce