[pmwiki-users] using PITS as a project manager [was: draft/Subpageish stuff]

pyg_listes pyg_listes at exiup.com
Sun Feb 6 12:33:54 CST 2005

Hi,
I really like the idea.
As I wrote on a previous post ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00319 ),
I tried to adapt PITS to a "Document Revision System", but it was just
to complicated to use to my end-users.

But I really love the idea of using PITS to manage projects, cause I'm
still looking for a way to manage "tasks" for our projects.
At the moment, I'm using GForge (a Sourceforge.net fork) to manage this,
but this is quite complicated : tasks manager need authentification,
navigating on differents urls, etc.
Your idea may answer this problem ;)

PITS, seems to be a very good way to manage projects/tasks (in real
world, bugs are some kinds of projects/tasks...)

pyg