[pmwiki-users] Re: Unclear which 'restore'-link to press when restoring a page

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Feb 4 03:59:31 CST 2005

On 4 Feb 2005, John Rankin wrote:

> On Friday, 4 February 2005 10:38 AM, Neil Herber <nospam at mail.eton.ca> wrote:
> >"Reverse all above edits" or "Reverse all edits above this line".
> >

> Do people still annotate drafts with STET ("let it stand") to overturn a change?
>
> Perhaps: "Make a new version without the above changes"
>
> Or "Omit changes above this line"

I kind of like "Make a new version...". Maybe we should emphasize that
nothing will happen immediately, but that it's just the edit form that
will be filled with the next text?   (To be honest, as it looks right now
I expect the page to be immediately changed without the edit form showing
up - *but* I do think it's much better that the step with the edit form is
there).

/Christian